Home Health Collections Specialist
Company: Ad-Vance Talent Solutions
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Home Health Managed Care Collector$18 HRLakewood
Responsible for monitoring claim status, researching rejections and
denials, documenting related account activities and collections for
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Demonstrated experience in general healthcare billing practices and
- Wellsky (Kinnser) experience strongly preferred.
- Accurately perform mathematical computations and audit data to
- Ability to work well within a team environment and manage
assigned tasks with limited supervisory support.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service
- Experience in collections with Medicaid, Managed Care/Insurance
and Private payers preferred
- Knowledge and familiarity with medical terminology.Strong PC
skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, database
applications and medical billing applications. Ability to keyboard
Primary Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
Continuously works with rejections, denials and returned claims,
performing all necessary follow-up to ensure collection of payments
from Insurance providers.
- Properly document accounts clearly and status activity.
Associates Degree with one year previous Home Health billing
related experience preferred.
- An equivalent combination of professional experience and
education may be considered as meeting the Education / Professional
Machines/Equipment, Tools Used:
All general office equipment including personal computer,
telephone, fax/copier/scanner and 10-key calculator. Microsoft
Office Suite and Accounting Software.
Keywords: Ad-Vance Talent Solutions, Palmetto , Home Health Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Nokomis, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!