Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Waterford Master Owners Association, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed.Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles PressureJob Type: Full-timePay: $16.00 per
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayCOVID-19 considerations:To keep our
receptionist as safe as possible we have installed a plastic
barrier and will provide masks, gloves, and hand
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Waterford Master Owners Association, Inc., Palmetto , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Venice, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!