Property Asset Manager
Company: Hybridge Commercial Real Estate
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Come join the Hybridge property management division. We are a
small cross functional team that operates closely yet
independently. Candidates with an entrepreneurial spirt will find
this to be the right home for them.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills.
- Highly organized and self motivated
- Excellent customer services skills
- Proficiency in MS office suite
- Construction knowledge a plus
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
- Prior experience in Yardi Voyager
- The ability to communicate in a professional manner.
The position has its own growing portfolio of properties the
candidate selected for Fort Meyers/ Venice Responsibilities would
- Managing vendors and responding to commercial tenants
- Direct Interface with both shopping center owners and
- Occasional local travel to shopping centers to review vendors
work or make inspections
- Occasional overnight travel to outlying markets
- Verifying insurance and maintenance contracts to ensure lease
- -Light scanning and filling.
- Potential for light accounting and budgeting
- Problem solving - - - -
- Rent Collections
Hybrid Work Position: This position will be located in Fort Meyers/
Venice Florida at a large town center project. Our Corporate
offices are located in Tampa and some of the properties are in Fort
Meyers and South Florida. Office days are 2-3 per week and home the
remainder with travel interspersed (10-15%)
Hybridge is a full service commercial real estate firm focused
solely on the retail sector. We pride ourselves in keeping a
positive and flat corporate culture. Advancement opportunities are
in the near future for this next team member. We also offer a
flexible work schedule for the right candidate.Starting pay
negotiable based on experience.Required experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the property management
- Yardi experience strongly preferred.
- College Degree preferred
- Course work with either Irem or Boma preferred
- Accounting background is a plus -Please submit a cover letter
and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Hybridge Commercial Real Estate, Palmetto , Property Asset Manager, Executive , Venice, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!