Store Manager- Tommy Hilfiger
Company: PVH Corp.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
REPORTS TO: Market, Area or District ManagerSUMMARY: Responsible
for the overall performance of the store, generating sales
performance, recruiting and developing staff, maintaining store
appearance, controlling expenses and shortages. May also have a
dual responsibility for operations of warehouse associated with the
store. MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate sales and profit, minimize losses and ensure the store
is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained.
- Identify and implement strategies and initiatives to achieve
and exceed business goals.
- Oversee and maintain the customer service standards to the
highest possible level.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with associates and
all support services within the company, act as the liaison for
corporate communications (Human Resources, Loss Prevention,
- Represent the Tommy Hilfiger image through personal and
- Take responsibility for productivity and profitability of the
store including sales growth, staffing and inventory results.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication
- Understand and comply with all company policy, procedures and
- Maintain the highest level of security and safety awareness
within the store.
- Recognize problems, analyze causes, generate alternatives and
- Manage all controllable expenses, including the allocation of
- Attend mall/center management meetings.
- Create solid partnerships with mall, local community, and
corporate partners to identify business, opportunities that results
in an increase in store traffic and sales.
- Understand and comply with all Receiving / Shipping Processing
HUB, 3rdparty deliveries, and Transfer procedures.
- Maintain an organized stockroom/off-site area.
- Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.LEADERSHIP
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Hire, train, motivate and supervise management and sales staff
who have strong presentation and communication skills
representative of the Tommy Hilfiger brand image.
- Develop all associates to be knowledgeable in areas of product,
merchandising, operations, customer service, sales and growth
within the company
- Effectively supervise the sales floor to ensure customer /
associate awareness at all times.
- Demonstrate teamwork within store and company and ensure that
staff is treated professionally, respectfully and courteously.
- Maintain confidentiality and meet own commitments.
- Lead by example.MERCHANDISING & VISUAL PRESENTATION
- Responsible for supervision of all departments and ensuring the
department(s) performs to its maximum potential.
- Analyze and react to the needs of the business, identify top
sellers, slow sellers and fulfillment of merchandising
- Have thorough knowledge of stockroom organization /
- Pay attention to details.
- Replenish merchandise on a timely basis.
- Have knowledge of the store merchandise.
- Keep Supervisor informed of all merchandise-related
- Execute markdowns and re-merchandise as needed.
- Maintain organization of merchandise/fixtures/hardware.
- Maintain store cleanliness.PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH")
is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for
employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and
qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard
to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion,
creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation,
genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status
or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local
law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also
has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to
ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated
solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational
background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve
these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH
prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting
or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages,
salary or other compensation information in connection with the
hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose
this salary history information to PVHDIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training and providing career
advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion,
age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or
ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry,
racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not
Keywords: PVH Corp., Palmetto , Store Manager- Tommy Hilfiger, Executive , Ellenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!