Clinical Team Lead
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"OverviewOur Clinical Team Lead
supervises clinical staff members of varying disciplines as leader
of a multi-disciplinary treatment team. Ensures quality care is
delivered in the treatment of sexual offending residents of the
FCCC. Functions as a member of the management team to foster
program development and the creation and implementation of
treatment-related policies and
- Doctoral Degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology or related
- Two (2) years of experience providing sex offender specific
treatment or other related clinical services in a correctional or
- Previous supervisory experience in a mental health setting, or
clearly demonstrated leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb clinical observation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to
build rapport with a wide range of personalities.
- Appreciation of the need for and ability to maintain
appropriate personal boundaries in working with sexual offender
- Ability to form and maintain good working relationships with a
diverse staff and a commitment to enhancing cultural
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the departmentLicenses/Certifications:
- Licensed or licensed eligible as a Clinical Psychologist in
Florida, or Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related
field and licensed or licensed-eligible as a Clinical Social Worker
(LCSW), Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Marriage and Family
- Current clinical member of The Association for Treatment of
Sexual Abusers (ATSA).Responsibilities
- Complies with all laws, policies and procedures, rules and
- Provides support, direction, clinical and administrative
supervision to assigned treatment staff. Assigns or delegates other
duties as necessary.
- Conducts 16 hours of sex offender treatment groups weekly with
- Leads 180-day staffing meetings on residents assigned to their
- Delivers cognitive-behavioral treatment and psycho-education to
individuals and groups as assigned. Documentation of service
delivery and resident progress on a weekly basis, in accordance
with established standards and time frames.
- Ensures that assigned staff is familiar with clinical and
operating policies and procedures and informed on policy updates
- Ensures that programmatic duties and responsibilities are being
met by team members.
- Responsible for ensuring quality assurance of resident clinical
- Meets regularly with Clinical Director for supervision and to
provide updates and summaries of his/her clinical operations
- Assumes leadership role when appropriate at all-staff meetings,
case conferences, and training activities.
- Provides court testimony as necessary regarding resident
participation in and response to the treatment program.
- Works collaboratively with employees at all levels of the
- Participates and contributes in team and executive staff
- Contributes to program development, creation of policies and
procedures, and other areas of administrative development of the
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an
Keywords: Wellpath, Palmetto , Clinical Team Lead, Healthcare , Arcadia, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!