Company: Southern Veterinary Partners
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Dr. Nina's Animal Hospital Parrish is located in Parrish,
Florida. We are one of two Dr. Nina's Animal Hospital locations,
the other being in Sarasota. We are a full-service animal hospital
and welcome both emergency treatment cases as well as pet patients
in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care for dogs and
cats. Here at Dr. Nina's, we strive to serve as a "one-stop-shop"
for all of our clients' veterinary needs. If you are a passionate
and caring team player please apply today!
The Veterinarian is responsible for providing high quality care to
our patients while also developing rapport with their owners. In
addition to physical examinations, surgeries, and dentistry, client
communication and client education are of the upmost importance.
It's important that SVP Veterinarians treat each pet and client
like part of the family.Description
Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and
wishes; perform physical examinations and
diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will
deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the
client a diagnosis of the pet's problems; generate and present a
treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on
preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make
certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established
protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of
- Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in
veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to
ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community
and to the general public.
- Treat every client like family and each patient like your own
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of in which
applicant is applying
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent
interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and
effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine,
upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Proficiency in surgery a plusWe support our team members with A
LOT of programs designed for personal and professional growth
Industry-Leading PTO Program
At SVP, we like to call it TRUE PTO-because here, you can actually
take personal time off without worrying about making up lost
production when you get back. Production-wise it's like you never
left. Relaxation-wise, it's a game-changer.
High Producers Bonus
CHA-CHING. At SVP, eligible DVMs earn a production bonus of 30% of
all revenue generated above $750K a year. Here, you can earn a
greater share of the success you help create. Like we
FULL PAY for four weeks. Because mamas deserve it. Plus short-term
disability at 60% of your salary (six weeks for natural birth,
eight weeks for C-section), and all still in addition to your PTO.
(P.S. We definitely want baby pics when you're ready to share!)
SVP Leadership Academy
At SVP, we never stop investing in our people. And we're turning
our great veterinarians into great leaders, as well. This executive
education experience is designed to develop your business
leadership acumen to drive success around your hospital's culture,
team development, and operations. Instruction is led by a
Vanderbilt University faculty member and includes a variety of
guest experts and speakers.
And the list continues...
- Doctor Mentorship Program: New DVMs are paired with experienced
mentor DVMs for a year-long customized learning experience like no
- Peer Network: Enjoy 5,000+ phone-a-friend opportunities to
veterinary professionals across the country who share the goal of a
collaborative working environment.
- Dental Academy: Small-group boot camps and clinical rotations
are led by respected industry experts to develop your specialty
- DVM Teammate Referral Program: Get rewarded for making
connections that turn into amazing hires.
- Flexible Compensation Structure: Get paid in a way that works
- 401(k): We're serious about investing in our people. Our
teammates receive a hefty 100% match on the first 3% they put in,
plus a 50% match on the next 2%.
- Continuing Education Allowance: Our teammates receive 24 hours
PTO allowance hours each year exclusively for CE, with no
production make-up needed.
- Lead DVM positions available for those ready for the next
- Regional and Area Medical Director growth tracks.
- New Hospital Equity Incentives: Join as a founding DVM and get
substantial financial benefits.Our team members also enjoy an
extensive, comprehensive benefits package. When you're on our team,
we've got you covered.
YOUR HEALTH- COVERED.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Mental Health Counseling
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Long & Short-term Disability Insurance
- Teledoc- FREE doctor access 24/7YOUR FAMILY- COVERED.
Programs offered to support you in matters such as---
- DVM Maternity Leave
- Caring for Elderly Family
- Returning to Work After a Baby
- Moving to a New Community
- Grieving for a Lost Loved One
- Military Family Matters
- Job Relocation
- Buying or Selling a HomeYOUR FINANCES- COVERED.
Financial protection programs you can bank on
- Industry-Leading PTO Program
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Budgeting and Financial Guidance
- Professional Liability Coverage
- $5000 Relocation Allowance
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- Retirement Planning
- Will and Testament Planning
- Tax Issues
- Identify Theft Recovery
- Legal Counseling
- Teammate Assistance ProgramSo, what's the culture like at
In a word...Amazing. (There's a reason why we have the highest DVM
retention rate in the country. Maybe it's the culture. Maybe it's
the stacked benefits package. Maybe it's both.)
Our brand in a nutshell: You + SVP - Amazing TogetherAmazing
Together encompasses SVP's living standard of excellence as a team
and the positive impact we deliver for our partners, teammates,
clients, pets and communities. Our commitment to this standard is
evident in the care we provide to our hospitals and the care they
provide for pets. Our continued growth is a direct result of this
dedication. This statement is the culmination of our WAG values and
is, critically, a statement that aligns with the ambitious vision
and unique culture at the heart of SVP. And we invite YOU to be a
part of it all.
We live out our WAG Values on a daily basis.
Work Together: At SVP, collaboration and respect are the foundation
of our culture-and of our collective success. By working together,
we uncover solutions and opportunities that help elevate the team
as a whole. And with our unparalleled peer network and depth of
resources (think: in-house specialty referrals, a dedicated
marketing squad, operations assets, and more), you always have the
support that you need to do your best work (and have fun while
you're at it).
Amaze: Our mission is to amaze our clients with exceptional
veterinary care and personalized client experiences, as well as to
amaze our teammates with the drive to go the extra mile. We find
ways to say, "yes". And we treat others as we would like to be
Grow: We always ask, "How can we do it/make it/be better?" We're
proactive in our quests for knowledge, new ways to engage our
clients, and pathways for leadership and development among all of
our teammates. WithSVP, it's not just a job. It's a career.
Southern Veterinary Partners is a veterinarian owned and managed
network of animal hospitals with the common mission of providing
best-in-class veterinary care with exceptional client
SVP pursues partnerships with like-minded veterinarians to build
this growing network of compassionate, service-oriented animal
hospitals. We're based in Birmingham, AL, but the heartbeat of our
organization is in our 300+ local animal hospitals across the
SVP provides integrated support, from HR, finance, and inventory
management to marketing, recruiting, regional operational support
and more to our hospital teams. By leveraging our Home Office
resources, the hospitals in our network are able to focus on the
medicine and caring for their patients. Each day is truly a
partnership (hence, the "P" in SVP).
Our team's continuous dedication has rewarded us with remarkable
growth, and Southern Veterinary Partners now employs more than
5,000 employees nationwide. The organization's success has not gone
unnoticed, landing us recognition among Inc. 5000's List of
"Fastest Growing Companies in America" (2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021)
and the Birmingham Business Journal's "FastTrack 30" of the Fastest
Growing Companies in Birmingham (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and
You + SVP - Amazing Together
Let's talk about your amazing future. Start the conversation with
our teams today.
Keywords: Southern Veterinary Partners, Palmetto , Veterinarian, Healthcare , Parrish, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!