Interventional Cardiology - Venice, Florida
Company: First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Cardiology-Interventional opening in Venice, Florida. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System is
seeking two (2) BC/BE Interventional Cardiologists to join an
established and busy practice of 4 Interventional Cardiologists and
5 APPs. This is an exceptional opportunity to utilize your advanced
diagnostic and interventional management experience to provide
treatment solutions and surgical interventions for the patients
with cardiac and advanced peripheral artery and venous disease.
First Physicians Group is Florida's Gulf Coast leader in primary
and specialty care with an impressive 27-year history in the
community. With 320+ Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers in
32 different specialties and 54 practice locations, it is backed by
the tradition and strength of Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
With the opening of Sarasota Memorial Hospital-Venice in November
2021, we're able to provide south Sarasota County residents
convenient access to the same level of care available at our
SMH-Sarasota Campus. SMH-Venice features 110 private rooms, a
28-room Emergence Care Center, 8 surgical suites, 10 birthing
suites and a pandemic-ready intensive care unit. Inpatient
admissions and Emergency Care Center visits have consistently run
above projections and work has already begun on a new patient care
tower that will add 68 more beds to the campus.
- Full time, employed opportunity at SMH-Venice.
- Positions are needed to support increased patient
- Be busy day one – you will have a robust and dedicated referral
network within the community.
- Call will be 1:6 at full complement.
- Experienced, seasoned professional staff who work
collaboratively as a team.
- New 14,000 sq. ft. office space with state-of- the-art
equipment for echocardiography and stress testing. The office also
supports MUGA scans and a Coumadin and Pacemaker Clinic.
- The Hospital is equipped with two (2) new state-of-the-art Cath
Labs, fully staffed and able to accommodate current and projected
Practice specialization includes:
- Non-Invasive Imaging: Stress (Nuclear/Echo), Echocardiography,
Vascular Ultrasound, Holter/Event/EKG, CTA.
- Interventional Cardiology: Angioplasty, Cardiac
catheterization, Endovascular thrombectomy, Hemodynamic cardiac
filters and hemodynamic support procedures, Peripheral Vascular
interventions, Percutaneous Coronary interventions, Percutaneous
valve repair, Stenting, Transcatheter aortic valve replacement.
Highlights of the opportunity:
- Competitive base salary with rvu and quality incentive
- Full array of benefits offered including Health, Dental,
Vision, Disability, CME, PTO, Holidays, 403B Retirement Plan, and
- Relocation Allowance is provided.
- As an employee of a public, State of Florida organization,
physicians are entitled to sovereign immunity.
- We are a not-for profit organization. Physicians can
participate in the PSLF program if employed by FPG.
Please contact Lana Griffin, Provider Recruiter, at or
Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional
cardiology jobs, preventive cardiology jobs, interventional
cardiologist jobs, cardiology interventional jobs, pediatric
interventional cardiology jobs
Keywords: First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health, Palmetto , Interventional Cardiology - Venice, Florida, Healthcare , Venice, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!