Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job title: Phlebotomist I
Location: Wimauma, FL
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Shift: M-F 7:00 am - 4:00 pm M-F & Rot Saturdays
Roles and responsibilities:
- Draw quality blood samples from patients and prepares those
specimens for lab testing while following established practices and
- Have direct contact with patients and creates an atmosphere of
trust and confidence while explaining procedures to patients and
drawing blood specimens in a skillful, safe, and accurate
- Demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing on process
excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and accuracy
to patient information.
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical
specimen collection and processing duties following established
practices and procedures.
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive
image to patients, clients, employees and the public in
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training
- Minimum of 6 months experience.
- One(+) years phlebotomy experience preferred.
- Customer service in a retail or service environment
- Keyboard/data entry experience a must.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Palmetto , Phlebotomist I, Healthcare , Wimauma, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!