Company: Suncoast Community Health Centers
Posted on: May 23, 2023
POSITION TITLE: MEDICAL ASSISTANT
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Diploma in approved Medical Assisting program
- Phlebotomy experience required
- Experience as a medical assistant preferred
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Demonstration of the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
- BLS (provided by SCHC within 6 months of hire)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Prepare patients for the physician's care to include performing
aseptic procedures, observing/reporting patients taking vital signs
and symptoms, collecting lab specimens, and assisting with patient
examinations and treatments.
- Update electronic record information (PCP of record) and
maintenance of appropriate components of electron medical
- Performing venipuncture and non-intravenous injections (must
meet competency levels cleared by Nursing Supervisor).
- Measuring for chart growth recording, knowledge of
immunizations/recording, assist in minor surgeries, EKG & vision
- Clean, stock and manage all exam rooms and equipment and
- Adhere to all safety and infection control policies.
- Conducts chart audits/reviews daily for next day
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Suncoast Community Health Centers, Palmetto , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Wimauma, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...