RN Cardiac Cath Lab
Company: HCA Florida Englewood Hospital
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a work environment
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for
our RN Cardiac Cath Lab opening with HCA Florida Englewood Hospital
today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA
Healthcare team.BenefitsHCA Florida Englewood Hospital, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for
benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) RN Cardiac Cath Lab for our team to ensure
that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We
are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of
Cardiac Cath patients pre, intra and post procedure.
- You will assist physicians in operative procedures.
- You will maintain and review patients' records including
posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician
ordersWhat qualifications you will need:
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance
with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact
license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required
within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- One to three years' experience as a Cardiac Cath Lab
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skillsThis
role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).HCA Florida Englewood Hospital
is a 100 bed acute care hospital. We offer a wide variety of
healthcare services. We have been recognized for our efforts in the
prevention and treatment of illnesses. Illnesses including heart
disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics.
We have earned accolades for our orthopedic, stroke and cardiac
achievements. We are an accredited chest pain center. We have
achieved our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in
the community. At HCA Florida Englewood Hospital, we work hard to
contribute to the health of our patients and ensure happiness of
our people. We strive to create a culture that fosters compassion
and kindness. We are located in Englewood, a friendly beachfront
community on the Gulf Coast of Florida. The area has affordable
housing and a great quality of life. We are near beaches and the
Myakka State Forest Park. Englewood is located 50 miles north of
Fort Myers and 30 miles south of Sarasota. We hope you'll consider
a career at HCA Florida Englewood Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been
recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies - by the
Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. -"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care,
our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients,
communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our RN
Cardiac Cath Lab opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member
of our team. We are interviewing apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Florida Englewood Hospital, Palmetto , RN Cardiac Cath Lab, Healthcare , Englewood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...