Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for an
Executive Chef provide resort-style food and service while
developing strong, positive, and lasting relationships with our
residents and guests. You will plan and execute the menu while
overseeing the culinary and dining team, and work closely with the
Community Managers to provide a fresh, resort-like
experience.Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will receive great pay and work/life balance (evening meal
ends at 6:30pm-no late nights!).
- You can enjoy the delicious meals that are served during your
shift (free meals!). -
- You will have robust benefits to choose from and receive $500
per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account
(FSA), and Dependent Care FSA- to apply towards childcare or other
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Met Law- access to attorneys and legal advice
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a
401(k) with a generous employer match.Responsibilities and Duties:
- You can utilize your skills and imagination to create a
rotating menu that is based on resident choices and feedback.
- You are empowered to make meal times a special experience for
our residents and guests.
- You will be challenged with a changing menu that enables you to
utilize different styles of cooking and ensure appealing
presentation of all food.
- You will receive instant feedback from our residents daily,
while creating impressions with a lasting connection.
- You will support the recruitment, selection, scheduling and
training of Culinary and Dining Team members.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness &
Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.Qualifications:
- Previous leadership experience in culinary preparation and
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required; culinary
degree or other higher education preferred.
- Basic computer skills required; data entry experience
- Ability to secure ServSafe Manager Certification within two
weeks of first day of employment.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.If you have a servant heart, a
passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference,
complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us
soon!We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company
established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing
all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living
retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is
based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Palmetto , Executive Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Osprey, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!