Licensed Practical Nurse ($25-$30.75/hr)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Earn Bonuses, Rewards, and
Who We Are:
connectRN is bigger than an app we're a diverse community of
caregivers that are reimagining the clinician work experience.
Through our mobile app, nurses and nursing professionals are able
to design their own work schedule and select when and where they
want to pick up shifts. At connectRN you become your own boss!
Who You Are:
You're a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) looking for an opportunity
to define your own career path, connect with a supportive community
of caregivers like you, and increase your earning potential. You
have a passion for working in different care settings and
experience in long term care and assisted living. - -
Pay and Compensation -
As a W2 employee of connectRN you'll earn a base hourly rate
- $25-$30.75 -per hour - plus bonuses and hazard pay where
- Overtime and Holiday Pay at "time and a half" base
- Regular bonuses for high demand shifts -
Perks & Rewards
We all love a flexible work schedule--- but being a part of the
connectRN community is about so much more than picking up shifts!
Check out the range of benefits, rewards, and discounts available
to YOU as a connectRN member. -
- Free welcome scrubs -
- STATcash - Get paid within a day when you sign up! -
- SWAG for SHIFTS - the more you work, the more you earn! Earn
over $350 in swag and apparel packages through our rewards program.
- DISCOUNTS to top industry brands. Save up to 25% or more on
brands like Cherokee, Gray's Anatomy, and Dansko through
connectRN's exclusive partnerships. -
- EDUCATION, tuition discounts, and career development
opportunities through connectRN partner programs! -
- ONLINE COMMUNITY - There's no support like the support of your
peers. Connect with others like you locally or around the nation on
our online community, The Beat! - -
- Provide nursing care that includes changing bandages,
administering prescribed medication, and collecting specimens to
patients and post-acute care residents -
- Document care and patient status and provides updates on
patient status to supervisors.
- Report to the charge nurse or administrative staff incidents or
evidence of resident abuse or violation of residents' rights.
- A current license to work as an LPN in the state in which you
- A High School Diploma/GED and graduation from an accredited LPN
- Experience working in long term care or similar care
- A professional attitude and commitment reliability.
Keywords: -Agency, Per -Diem, Part-Time, Hiring, Nursing
Keywords: ConnectRN, Palmetto , Licensed Practical Nurse ($25-$30.75/hr), Human Resources , Ruskin, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!