Posted on: October 9, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Our Psychologist conduct comprehensive assessment services to
individuals designated as Sexually Violent Predators. This position
is an active member of the treatment team, providing staff
education as needed on psychological issues and consultation to the
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology from an accredited
- Experience in a correctional and/or forensic environment highly
- Ability to become licensed within one year of hire.
- Provides Annual Treatment Progress Reviews to the Courts.
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations to assist in sex offender
- Conducts testing to provide diagnostic clarity when
- Serves as a consultant to the multidisciplinary teams and
- Supervises and trains psychology post-doctoral fellows, when
- Provides training to new employees and other staff when
- Provides Competency training and court-ordered evaluations for
a small number of individuals who have been deemed Incompetent to
- Conducts Baker Act evaluations and provides expert testimony
- Must demonstrate exceptional personal and professional
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Palmetto , Psychology Resident, Other , Arcadia, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!