Real Estate Mortgage Loan Processor (experienced) - REMOTE
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Purpose of JobWe are currently looking for experienced Real
Estate Mortgage Loan Processors - This is a REMOTE opportunity. W@H
employees will report into the Phoenix, Tampa, or San Antonio
offices. There are multiple openings.
Shift Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 6pm
Serves as the primary point of contact for the mortgage process (to
include Conventional and VA) after the loan is submitted to
Fulfillment. Within defined guidelines and framework, ensures that
loan applications are accurate and supporting documentation
complies with all regulatory, Credit Risk and investor guidelines.
Complies with all compliance policies specifically related to the
processing of a mortgage application. Adheres to disciplined and
proactive pipeline management routines resulting in an exceptional
and timely member service experience. Partners with various
internal and external parties to render a decision on the mortgage
loan. Obtains and maintains NMLS registration.
**WORK AT HOME REQUIREMENTS
Member contact employees must have access to minimum broadband
internet connection standards as defined by USAA. Current
requirements are as follows:
Bandwidth must have minimum capability of consistent speeds of 25
Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload.
Wireless and Satellite coverage is currently not approved.
Must be able to provide workspace at home that is safe, suitable
for work, and provide a distraction free environment from
background noises that may distract a member or internal USAA
customer**Job RequirementsAbout USAAUSAA knows what it means to
serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S.
military members and their families. This singular mission requires
a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
- -Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from
business activities and the job role.
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
business activities. -
- Performs all processing, pre-underwriting, and pre-closing
tasks required to proactively manage mortgage loan files from
receipt in processing to final disposition. -
- Processes VA, Conventional loan, VA Jumbo, Conventional Jumbo,
and New Construction applications. - Verifies accuracy and
adherence to investor guidelines of all documents required for a
complete submission to Underwriting.
- Timely response to all member and third-party inquiries and
adherence to the member keep informed routines. -
- Consistently meets target service level objectives for
dispositioning a minimum percentage of starting month's pipeline.
- Initiates follow-up phone calls to members and third parties to
obtain necessary loan documentation, title, credit and/or
- Meets or exceeds monthly performance goals to include
production, quality and member satisfaction.
- Ensures adherence and compliance with all state and federal and
investor guidelines and regulations.
- Meets stated objectives for quality submissions to Underwriting
and maintains minimum threshold for Underwriting touches per file.
- Maintains proactive review of pipeline to ensure that rate
locks do not expire and lender paid rate locks do not exceed
maximum dollar threshold set by management. -
- Meets quality objectives for Clear to Close status and
maintains minimum threshold for Underwriting re-finals. -
- Coordinates closings with all parties and assists with
post-closing follow-up, as applicable.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members and may
assist with member escalated issues.
- Assists with the facilitation of training as needed.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements and serves as
a project resource in the implementation of system enhancements or
- Successful and timely completion of all compliance courses and
mortgage product training and assessments, required by the
- High School Diploma/General Equivalency Diploma
- 2 years experience of first mortgage loan processing.
- Successful completion of first mortgage process proficiency
assessment and or certification required.
- Obtain and maintain NMLS registration within one month of
- Strong professional written and verbal communication
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience and proven success in handling pipeline volume of
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Detail oriented with a strong focus on quality.
- Experience processing VA Loans.When you apply for this
position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. -
This will take approximately 5 minutes. - Once you begin the
questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and
you will not be able to change your responses.Compensation:USAA has
an effective process for assessing market data and establishing
ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the
salary range based on your experience and market position. The
salary range for this position is: $46,000.00 - $82,900.00Employees
may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and
individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of
Directors.Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is
additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations
where market pay levels are above the national average. -Shift
premium will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable
roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
-Benefits:At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to
support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. - These
benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans,
401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption
assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid
volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. - Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education assists employees
with their professional goals.Please click on the link below for
more details.Relocation assistance is not available for this
position. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -The above
description reflects the details considered necessary to describe
the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a
detailed description of all the work requirements that may be
performed in the job.
Keywords: USAA, Palmetto , Real Estate Mortgage Loan Processor (experienced) - REMOTE, Other , Wimauma, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!