Systems Quality Control
Company: Power Design
Posted on: November 22, 2022
about the position...Do you thrive in a fast-paced,
entrepreneurial environment? Would your friends describe you as
genuine, authentic, and passionate? Are you searching for an
energetic, innovative, and growing company who (not to toot our own
horn, but...) has been named to Achiever's 50 Most Engaged
Workplaces List for the second year in a row?! If you've been
repeatedly nodding throughout this paragraph, then this could be
the unique opportunity for you to work from our state-of-the-art
corporate headquarters in sunny St. Petersburg, Fla. and partner
with industry leaders.As the Systems Quality Control Representative
at Power Design, you will be responsible for inspection of
drawings, RFIs, detailed bill of materials reviews and having
oversight into both prefab areas of opportunity and programming
(code) review with your COE Peer Group. You will work diligently to
aid and abed in process management all while building relationships
with fellow Systems PMs and serve as a liaison between our Pre
Award, ConEst and Systems PMs for Construction. In an effort to
continually enhance business relationships, the Systems Quality
Control Representative will be expected to provide a high level of
customer service.position details/responsibilities...
- Regardless of who does the work design wise i.e. plans/specs
with JCI as an example), COE QC reviews all drawings and design
before they go to the Systems PM / Field Labor.
- Initial Construction RFI's to be generated by COE
- COE Detailed Review Package entails:
- Infrastructure cabling (Single Mode vs. Multi Mode)
- Head end equipment, Card Readers, Processors inputs/outputs,
Cameras and camera mounts, what the design tells us vs. what's in
the door locking hardware schedules, Lighting control schedules and
equipment to see if they match up, Audio-Visual (do we have the
correct amount of touch panels, do we have back boxes on the
drawing details, do the counts match up, etc etc etc.
- If errors are found or details are missing, COE programming
team send back to COE QC team for distribution to correct groups
internally / externally re: RFIs or Revisions neededhere's what
we're looking for...
- Minimum 8+ years prior success in
engineering/estimating/PM/Construction role (s)
- Bachelor's Degree and valid driver's license are required.
- Ability to dedicate up to 25% of time to travel.
- Experience in luxury residential housing construction is
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills with a
strong focus on customer service.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with
customers, employees and senior-level leadership.
- Ability to multi-task, handle contract negotiations, and work
in a deadline oriented environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design's core values, which
include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and
growth.At Power Design, we are committed to providing an
environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities
are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age,
physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military
and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Power Design believes that diversity and inclusion
among our teammates is paramount to our success as a national
company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool nationwide.
Keywords: Power Design, Palmetto , Systems Quality Control, Other , Palmetto, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!