Customer Service Representative
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Pay: Competitive hourly pay and up to $2,000 through our
performance bonuses in the summer.Location: Horizon Palmetto, FL
(TWC) - H814; 1016 12th Ave East, Palmetto, FL 34221The JobThe
Customer Service Representative (CSR) empowers our customers to
build, manage and grow successful landscape businesses, by
generously sharing product knowledge, providing recommendations
that will improve their bottom line, demonstrating exceptional
service and always radiating a positive attitude. They are the face
of the sales center and our customers' primary point of contact for
walk-ins, phone orders and will call service.The CompanyHorizon
Distributors, Inc. (Horizon) is a wholly owned subsidiary of
POOLCORP - the world's largest publicly traded distributor of
swimming pool, landscaping and outdoor living products - which
employs over 5,000 team members in more than 395 sales centers
worldwide. Horizon operates 70 of those sales centers across the
US, and is a leading distributor of landscape and irrigation
products with a focus on serving the needs of professional
landscape contractors. With more than 60 years of industry
experience, Horizon prides itself in offering the convenience and
buying power of a national company with the personalized service
and attention to detail of a local store!Why Horizon? At Horizon,
our people ARE our priority and there are so many reasons to join
our team! Here's a few...Career Opportunities: Looking for a career
- not just a job? Then we may be the place for you! We have both
the career opportunities and training needed as you grow. We offer
continuous learning - locally in sales center training sessions,
virtually in our online learning center, in the classroom at our
training facility in Dallas, TX, and through tuition reimbursement.
At Horizon, the sky is the limit.Excellent Benefits: Our generous
benefit package includes: group medical, prescription, dental,
vision and life insurance; 401(k) - offered currently with a
company match; an employee stock purchase program; seasonal sales
and rewards programs; an Employee Assistance Program, exclusive
vendor discounts offered to POOLCORP / Horizon employees and
more.Winning Team: Our history of success is the result of our
winning team. At Horizon, you will work with some of the best and
brightest, in a stable environment, with predictable work hours and
the ability to earn even more through overtime, and continuous
rewards when targets are met...which is often the case. Join us and
you'll join a "winning team."So, whether you are new to the
business or are a seasoned professional, Horizon has a place for
- Eagerly greets walk-in and phone customers, and listens to
understand their needs and challenges.
- Treats customers as business partners, by recommending product
solutions, upsell options, and complimentary items designed to make
their jobs easier and more profitable.
- Collaborates with team members and utilizes all company
resources to sell Horizon's value and give customers the best
service and experience possible.
- Prepares sales orders and assists customers in selecting and
- Makes follow-up calls to potential and existing customers to
introduce opportunities and solicit additional business.
- Resolves customer complaints professionally and in a timely
- Maintains a clean, well-organized, well-stocked sales
- Assists in receiving, shipping, and general warehouse
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Strong customer-service attitude.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented personality.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment focused on serving business
owners with urgent needs.
- Understands information and communicates clearly through spoken
and written words, asks questions as appropriate, and thinks
critically to identify solutions to problems.
- A cooperative, dependable team player.
- Good computer and record-keeping skills, and aptitude to learn
ever-evolving systems, programs, handheld technology and
- Ability to frequently lift and move items that weigh up to 20
pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
- Possess or obtain forklift certification.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.Preferred:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Irrigation experience is a huge plus and knowledge in other
landscape products is helpful.Horizon Distributors, Inc./POOLCORP
is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.To apply, email
Keywords: POOLCORP, Palmetto , Customer Service Representative, Other , Palmetto, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!