Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Echo Technologist? At HCA Florida Englewood
Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300
million in programs to support our incredible team members over the
course of three years.BenefitsHCA Florida Englewood Hospital,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Echo Technologist like you to be a
part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsOur Imaging Teams
are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We are seeking an Echo
Tech. As our new Echocardiographic Technologist or Sonographer, you
will provide echocardiographic and non-invasive cardiologic
examination services to neonate, infant, pediatric, adolescent,
adult & geriatric patients. You will perform procedures in a
careful, compassionate and respectful manner. We prioritize patient
care. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others,
this could be your next opportunity.Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will prepare and position patients and equipment is a safe
manner in accordance with established operating procedures.
- You will perform and process M-Mode, Two-dimensional, Color
Flow and Doppler Echocardiograms; assists with Trans esophageal
- You will maintain, compile, calculate and prepare findings for
physician interpretation and archiving.
- You will obtain high quality radiographic and fluoroscopic
- You will maintain proactive, effective communication with
patient and radiologist regarding any findings patient histories
and test results as appropriate.
- You will collaborate and confer with all colleagues and members
of the healthcare team.Qualifications:
- Minimum of one year in Adult Echocardiography preferred.
- AA, AS Degree or proof of equivalent college hours in health
science, natural science, nursing or any other program with primary
science content, or Cardiovascular Program.
- Current Ultrasound registry required.
- Registry required within one year of hire date with
Cardiovascular Credentialing International (RCS) or The American
Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (RDCS).
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support provider approved
by American Heart Association.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start dateThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Florida Englewood Hospital is a 100 bed acute care
hospital. We offer a wide variety of healthcare services. We have
been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of
illnesses. Illnesses including heart disease, general surgery,
emergency care, urology and orthopedics. We have earned accolades
for our orthopedic, stroke and cardiac achievements. We are an
accredited chest pain center. We have achieved our vision of being
the healthcare provider of choice in the community. At HCA Florida
Englewood Hospital, we work hard to contribute to the health of our
patients and ensure happiness of our people. We strive to create a
culture that fosters compassion and kindness. We are located in
Englewood, a friendly beachfront community on the Gulf Coast of
Florida. The area has affordable housing and a great quality of
life. We are near beaches and the Myakka State Forest Park.
Englewood is located 50 miles north of Fort Myers and 30 miles
south of Sarasota. We hope you'll consider a career at HCA Florida
Englewood Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of
the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more
than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "Good people beget
good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Echo Technologist opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Palmetto , Echo Technologist, Other , Englewood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!