Environmental Services Technician
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionEveryone is welcome here. Each of us is unique,
and that's what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and
celebrating each person's individuality, because there's power in
bringing people with different points of view and life experiences
together. That's why we provide equal employment opportunities
(EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and
comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can
achieve.IN A NUTSHELL…Environmental Services Technicians are
responsible for day-to-day cleaning and sanitizing of kitchen
tools, utensil, equipment and production areas.Parallel is one of
the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and
operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness),
Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The
Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies
that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging
themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard,
lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious
vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for
all people, everywhere. For more information, visit
www.liveparallel.com.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Follow Parallel Policies & Procedures for the daily operations
and fully comply with state medical marijuana regulations.
- Safely uses and stores cleaning materials at all times,
ensuring they are labeled correctly.
- Restocks chemicals and cleaning supplies.
- Check and restock hand soap, sanitizer, and paper towels
- Keep chemical inventory updated and notifies management of
- Disposes of cannabis waste according to standard operating
- Disposing of kitchen non cannabis waste.
- Performs all deep cleaning and daily cleaning duties, following
master sanitation schedule, daily schedule and leadership
- Perform daily cleaning of tools and equipment.
- Notifies management of needed repairs.
- Adheres to proper PPE practices.
- Responsible for disposal work scheduling at the Lakeland
- Works successfully alongside other Department Team Members
- All Other job duties as assigned.EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL
- Food manufacturing/production experience preferred
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)YOU WILL BE
SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important,
but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't
the best oneWHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k
with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave,
flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides
opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community
volunteerism opportunities through BenevityPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Requires the ability to stand, kneel, sit or stoop for
prolonged periods of time, with constant attention to detail for
8-10 hours per day.
- Must be able to bend, lift and stoop continuously.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. unassisted and up to 80lbs
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the
- Must be able to consistently perform repetitive motions.
- Ability to perform dexterous hand movement for 8-10 hours per
- Ability to wear required PPE for duration of shift.
- Ability to work in indoor kitchen environment which is subject
to temperature changes.PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, &
VALUESOur Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and
improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of
cannabinoids.Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a
leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our
values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based
innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous
improvement.Our Values – Integrity - Collaboration - Alignment -
Intentionality - Accountability - AgilityWe are an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees'
differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity
or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental
ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation,
socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics
that make our employees unique.
Keywords: Parallel, Palmetto , Environmental Services Technician, Professions , Wimauma, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!