Operations Technician II
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Kelly Engineering, a recruiting and HR firm is working with a
huge client that is currently seeking 1 Operations Technician II
for a long-term engagement out of Palmetto, FL. This role is a
full-time, fully benefitted position.
If you are interested in this role, please send an updated resume
to firstname.lastname@example.org and
Job Description: Operations Technician Commitment to safety
including Basic Safety Performance BSP compliance and process
safety management. Promotion and support of customer relations
through effective communications. Support all aspects of the day to
day operation, including:
- Operation of nitrogen supply system to customer.
- Troubleshooting plant process or mechanical problems,
coordinating maintenance activities, driving plant efficiency and
- Identifying maintenance concerns, developing and implementing
- Working and communicating regularly and effectively with the
local site supervisor.
- A pre-placement Fit for Duty Evaluation will be required for
- Will be exposed to noise.
- Will occasionally lift/carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stoop,
squat, crawl/kneel, climb, reach above shoulder, push/pull and be
exposed to changes in temperature/humidity.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Palmetto , Operations Technician II, Professions , Palmetto, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!