Experienced Real Estate Agent
Company: Marcus & Company Realty
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAn Experienced Real Estate Agent is a
professional with a proven track record in real estate sales.
Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work
with professionals like us who enjoy our work because we have a
genuine passion for our industry.The ideal candidate will have a
couple years of experience in the real estate field and will also
have an active real estate license, or be in the process of getting
a license. More importantly we are looking for leaders that share
our entrepreneurial spirit and a sincere desire to build their
personal brand.Real Estate Professionals earn money for each
transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn
more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not
unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $200000 /
year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client
base, the more money you will earn.Regulatory Notice: While a real
estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real
estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate
license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or
in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a
state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing
process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional
- Help clients prepare their home to placed on the market.
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to
home showings and open houses.
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate
for clients' best interests.
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay
informed of recent home sales.
- Craft unique marketing materials to advertise your real estate
- Advise your clients on how to stage and sell their home quickly
and profitably.About Marcus & Company RealtyMarcus & Company Realty
is Bradenton Florida's premier real estate company, having grown to
be one of the area's most successful, independent brokerages. We
are one of the largest Zillow Flex partners in the greater Tampa
Bay area. That means we are uniquely suited to help you start your
real estate business. We're proud to offer an exclusive leads
program to hyper-launch the success of new and experienced
agents.Working HereYou'll get...
- Lots of HOT LIVE TRANSFER leads with customers on the phone
ready to buy and/or sell.
- A sophisticated IDX/CRM package with a lead conversion systems
that tops in the industry - saving you lots of time and helping you
close more deals (consistently > 20%), almost on autopilot!
- 20-30 tangible showing leads per month - these are live
consumers that want to see properties (often same-day). These are
NOT normal internet leads.
- Full access to a LARGE existing database with leads raising
their hands for immediate help.
- No monthly fees/desk fees.
- Training from an Assigned Success Manager and Mentor, along
with full Broker support, to give you the best opportunity for
- Social media support and training with our in-house Social
Director.Working HereAs a broker, we will...
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within
our local real estate market.
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy
work/life balance.Our Equal Opportunity PromiseWe are committed to
fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride
ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community
and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with
the same level of care and respect.
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, house, resident,
residential, residential real estate, residential leasing agent,
sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Marcus & Company Realty, Palmetto , Experienced Real Estate Agent, Sales , Parrish, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!