Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionThe position ensures that product, packaging, and
process norms comply with quality and food safety standards for the
company's beverage base blending/packaging facility.
- Analyze incoming ingredients, in-process, and finished products
- Monitor/inspect production lines to ensure quality and package
integrity are within specifications.
- Verify accuracy of product codes, labels, cases, cartons,
packages, sleeves, seals, and shrink-wrap
- Check fill temperatures, fill weights, and fill heights of
- Perform complete package quality inspections as required.
- collect samples for quality testing
- perform microbiological analysis on incoming ingredients and
- complete all documentation associated with quality checks
- Maintain accurate reports daily and file quality and production
- Place raw materials and finished product on hold
- Monitor sorting of hold product as needed
- Monitor all quality checks performed by production
- Maintain analytical equipment and perform required daily
- Monitor laboratory supply inventory; notify when reordering is
- Monitor and inspect sanitation activities
- Other duties as needed
At Labor Solutions, Inc. our priority is matching your personal
skills with our clients needs. We pride ourselves in suitably
matching individuals with jobs that provide you with the best
opportunities available in our market area, whether you are seeking
permanent employment (temp-to-perm), or prefer a full-time
temporary or part-time temporary position.
Keywords: LABORSOLUTIONS.COM, Palmetto , QA Agent, Sales , Arcadia, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!