Associate Real Estate Agent
Company: Marcus & Company Realty
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Job DescriptionAn Associate Real Estate Agent helps clients with
the purchase and sale of their home. In this position, you will
assist clients with listing and selling their home and guide them
through the home search and purchase process. Real Estate is a
challenging and exciting business and as an Associate Real Estate
Agent, you will be the key resource for your clients to make the
most important purchase and sale of their life. Excellent
interpersonal and communication skills are essential to this
role.The ideal candidate for this position will be an innovative
and creative thinker. Strong communication skills and an ability to
build quality relationships with clients is critical to the
role.Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they
complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income.
After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real
Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The
more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money
you will earn.Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.Job
- Help clients price their property well and make it
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase
awareness of the properties in your portfolio.
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of
home values in your area.
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns
before, during and after a real estate transaction.
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller
- Actively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home
sale.About Marcus & Company RealtyMarcus & Company Realty is
Bradenton Florida's premier real estate company, having grown to be
one of the area's most successful, independent brokerages. We are
one of the largest Zillow Flex partners in the greater Tampa Bay
area. That means we are uniquely suited to help you start your real
estate business. We're proud to offer an exclusive leads program to
hyper-launch the success of new and experienced agents.Working
- Lots of HOT LIVE TRANSFER leads with customers on the phone
ready to buy and/or sell.
- A sophisticated IDX/CRM package with a lead conversion systems
that tops in the industry - saving you lots of time and helping you
close more deals (consistently > 20%), almost on autopilot!
- 20-30 tangible showing leads per month - these are live
consumers that want to see properties (often same-day). These are
NOT normal internet leads.
- Full access to a LARGE existing database with leads raising
their hands for immediate help.
- No monthly fees/desk fees.
- Training from an Assigned Success Manager and Mentor, along
with full Broker support, to give you the best opportunity for
- Social media support and training with our in-house Social
Director.Working HereAs an office, we will...
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial
- Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process.Our Equal
Opportunity PromiseWe are committed to fair hiring practices and
operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being
exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're
committed to treating all our potential employees with the same
level of care and respect.
Associated topics: agent, home, house, housing, real estate agent,
real estate broker, real estate courier, residential estate,
residential leasing agent, sales agent
Keywords: Marcus & Company Realty, Palmetto , Associate Real Estate Agent, Sales , Ellenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!