Real Estate Buyer's Agent
Company: Marcus & Company Realty
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Job DescriptionA Real Estate Buyer's Agent is a real estate
agent who helps clients with their home purchasing needs. You'll be
responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel,
assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following
up to ensure a successful sale. As a Real Estate Buyer's Agent,
clients will come to you in need of finding a home to purchase. You
will show them various listings, get to know their needs and will
arrange appointments to show them multiple homes.This position
requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Ideally, Real Estate Buyer's Agents are self-motivated, personable,
and driven by personal achievement. In addition, administrative and
research skills are a must.Real Estate Professionals earn money for
each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you
earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not
unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 /
year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client
base, the more money you will earn.Regulatory Notice: While a real
estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real
estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate
license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or
in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a
state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing
process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be
aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and
answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage
long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase
agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.About Marcus &
Company RealtyMarcus & Company Realty is Bradenton Florida's
premier real estate company, having grown to be one of the area's
most successful, independent brokerages. We are one of the largest
Zillow Flex partners in the greater Tampa Bay area. That means we
are uniquely suited to help you start your real estate business.
We're proud to offer an exclusive leads program to hyper-launch the
success of new and experienced agents.Working HereYou'll get...
- Lots of HOT LIVE TRANSFER leads with customers on the phone
ready to buy and/or sell.
- A sophisticated IDX/CRM package with a lead conversion systems
that tops in the industry - saving you lots of time and helping you
close more deals (consistently > 20%), almost on autopilot!
- 20-30 tangible showing leads per month - these are live
consumers that want to see properties (often same-day). These are
NOT normal internet leads.
- Full access to a LARGE existing database with leads raising
their hands for immediate help.
- No monthly fees/desk fees.
- Training from an Assigned Success Manager and Mentor, along
with full Broker support, to give you the best opportunity for
- Social media support and training with our in-house Social
Director.Working HereAs an office, we will...
- Empower you by tapping into our vast brand and market presence
throughout the community.
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you
meet your clients' needs.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your
portfolio.Our Equal Opportunity PromiseWe are committed to fair
hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves
as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're
committed to treating all our potential employees with the same
level of care and respect.
Associated topics: banker, counselor, loan, loan review officer,
mortgage loan, mortgage loan originator, mortgage originator,
personal banker ii, representative, sell
Keywords: Marcus & Company Realty, Palmetto , Real Estate Buyer's Agent, Sales , Parrish, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!