Real Estate Buyer's Agent
Company: Marcus & Company Realty
Posted on: November 22, 2022
A Real Estate Buyer's Agent is a real estate agent who helps
clients with their home purchasing needs. You'll be responsible for
moving prospective customers through the sales funnel, assessing
homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to
ensure a successful sale. As a Real Estate Buyer's Agent, clients
will come to you in need of finding a home to purchase. You will
show them various listings, get to know their needs and will
arrange appointments to show them multiple homes.
This position requires excellent customer service and interpersonal
skills. Ideally, Real Estate Buyer's Agents are self-motivated,
personable, and driven by personal achievement. In addition,
administrative and research skills are a must.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they
complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income.
After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real
Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The
more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money
you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to
apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially
being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to
complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, social media, and
- Advise clients on the state of the local real estate
- Answer questions about contracts, terms of sale, and other
parts of the real estate process.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers
- Proactively reach out to clients to initiate or follow-up on
real estate transactions.
- Manage marketing and advertising through websites, mail-outs,
and open houses.
About Marcus & Company Realty
Marcus & Company Realty is Bradenton Florida's premier real estate
company, having grown to be one of the area's most successful,
independent brokerages. We are one of the largest Zillow Flex
partners in the greater Tampa Bay area. That means we are uniquely
suited to help you start your real estate business. We're proud to
offer an exclusive leads program to hyper-launch the success of new
and experienced agents.
- Lots of HOT LIVE TRANSFER leads with customers on the phone
ready to buy and/or sell.
- A sophisticated IDX/CRM package with a lead conversion systems
that tops in the industry - saving you lots of time and helping you
close more deals (consistently > 20%), almost on
- 20-30 tangible showing leads per month - these are live
consumers that want to see properties (often same-day). These are
NOT normal internet leads.
- Access to a LARGE existing database with leads raising their
hands for immediate help.
- No monthly fees/desk fees.
- Training from an Assigned Success Manager and Mentor, along
with full Broker support, to give you the best opportunity for
- Social media support and training with our in-house Social
As an office, we will...
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within
our local real estate market.
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of
origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members
of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential
employees with the same level of care and respect.
Keywords: Marcus & Company Realty, Palmetto , Real Estate Buyer's Agent, Sales , Palmetto, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!