Parts Counter Salesperson
Company: Everglades Equipment Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Reports to: Parts Manager or Parts Lead
Responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts,
attachments and accessories. In addition, performs in-store
customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking
duties. Greet customers and provide assistance.
- Look up and ordering of Parts for John Deere equipment using
JDPOINT ordering system & PMPRO catalog system.
- Look up and ordering of Parts for Other Vendors using their
- Sells & orders parts required to fill customer needs using PFW
- Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
- Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and
vehicles are in good working order.
- Perform other related duties assigned by Managers.
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills.
- Basic machinery knowledge.
- Parts Educate - Required to have 20 credits per year of John
Deere training as well as training requested by their Parts
- Ability to use the JD Pathways /John Deere Parts Catalog
computer application and Vendor Websites for parts look up and
- Ability to learn PFW business system for invoicing, receipting
and ordering parts for customers.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Forklift license required. Parts Counter Salesperson
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
Keywords: Everglades Equipment Group, Palmetto , Parts Counter Salesperson, Sales , Palmetto, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!